Life goes on: a newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donor advocates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Life goes on: a newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donor advocates (2003, Spring)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Life Goes On (20090911200200_life_goes_on_spring03.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donation advocates. Contents: Illinois celebrates Organ/Tissue Donor Month, Co-worker Connection, The Ultimate Gift, Port Byron student wins Organ Donor Poster Contest, Organ procurement organizations, Organ Donor License Plate.
Office of Secretary of State
Department of Driver Services
Program: Secretary of State, Organ/Tissue Donor Program
Name: Sue Altman
Organization: Organ/Tissue Donor Program
2701 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62723
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2003
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2003
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:59:00 UTC
- Observed Length: 453912 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20090911200200_life_goes_on_spring03.pdf - checksum='1234098047' byte count= '453912'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.sos.state.il.us/publications/pdf_publications/life_goes_on_spring03.pdf
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.50 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.sos.state.il.us|22.214.171.124|/life_goes_on_spring03.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:01:59
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:01:54