Life goes on: a newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donor advocates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Life goes on: a newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donor advocates (2003, Winter)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Life Goes On (20090902202444_life_goes_on_winter03.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newsletter for Secretary of State facility employees and other organ/tissue donation advocates. Contents: Sparta facility takes organ/tissue donation to higher level; Organ/Tissue Donor Program adds regional coordinators.
Office of Secretary of State
Department of Driver Services
Program: Secretary of State, Organ/Tissue Donor Program
Name: Sue Altman
Organization: Organ/Tissue Donor Program
2701 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62723
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2003
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2003
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:59:00 UTC
- Observed Length: 306816 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20090902202444_life_goes_on_winter03.pdf - checksum='2858903247' byte count= '306816'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.sos.state.il.us/publications/pdf_publications/life_goes_on_winter03.pdf
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.51 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.sos.state.il.us|220.127.116.11|/life_goes_on_winter03.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:24:44
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:24:43