Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Insight (2009, March/April)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Insight (20090413193044_insight_030409.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
This issue of Insight from the Illinois State Library includes items entitled LSTA grants focus on technology, reading programs; Synergy Initiative participants announced; Obama plates to benefit ILA reading programs; Secretary White awards $1.4 million to school libraries; 5th Annual Emerging Writers Competition; Helen Knecht Named SOS Employee of the Month; ISL Patent & Trademark Library celebrates 25 years; Highway maps on IDA; Connecting to Collection Grant; State Library staff news; and Save the Date.
Illinois State Library
Organization: Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1796
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 31 2009
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 07 2009
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:03:49 UTC
- Observed Length: 494610 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20090413193044_insight_030409.pdf - checksum='4242165085' byte count= '494610'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/insight_030409.pdf
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.53 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.cyberdriveillinois.com|22.214.171.124|/insight_030409.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 19:30:44
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 19:30:42