Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lobbyists Registration - Annual Registration Guide
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Lobbyists Registration (20080916201055_ipub311.pdf)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 646026374.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '646025301'.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
Document Descriptive Information
- MIME Type: application/pdf
- File Modification Date On Web Server: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:54:01 GMT
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:37:22 UTC
- Observed Length: 2503648 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20080916201055_ipub311.pdf - checksum='62abc393b493cd232cbf288deb072131' byte count= '2503648'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State, Index Department
- contactPhoneNumber: 217 782 7017
- contactState: IL
- dateCreated: 01 18 2008
- dateLastModified: 01 25 2008
- description: Companies that have individual employees who will be lobbying on their behalf, or have retained outside lobbyists or lobbying entities to lobby on their behalf, are required to register as a lobbying entity. Each calendar year, lobbyist registration is required on or before January 31 if the lobbying entity and its exclusive lobbyists are continuing from the previous year; otherwise, lobbying entities and exclusive lobbyists must register before any service is performed that requires registration, but in any event no later than two business days after being employed or retained.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ipub311.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Index Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: January 2008
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Accept Ranges: bytes
- Connection Parameters: Keep-Alive
- Entity Tag: 18ae63-2633e0-f78af840
- Host Machine Dns Address: 22.214.171.124
- Keep Alive: timeout=10, max=100
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.24 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.cyberdriveillinois.com/ipub311.pdf
- Server Reported Date Of Transfer: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:17:20 GMT
- Server Response Code: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
- Server Specification: IBM_HTTP_Server/6.0 Apache/2.0.47 (Unix)
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:10:55
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:10:43