Affirmative action plan, fiscal year 2009 / Illinois Civil Service Commission
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Affirmative action plan, fiscal year 2009 / Illinois Civil Service Commission (covers July 1, 2008-June 30, 2009)
Covers Time Period
July 1, 2008-June 30, 2009
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Report on EEO/AA issues (2009_AFFIRMATIVE_ACTION.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Annual plan, which includes the Program Certification, EEO/AA Policy Statement, the Identification and Duties of the EEO/AA Officer, the Labor Force Analysis for People with Disabilities, the Employment Discrimination Internal Complaint Process, and the Reasonable Accommodation Policy.
Civil Service Commission
Name: Andrew Barris
Organization: Illinois Civil Service Commission
400 W. Monroe Street
Springfield, IL 62704-1801
Network Address: email@example.com
Phone: (217) 782-7373
Fax: (217) 524-3706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 03 2008
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 03 2008
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:07:58 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2009_AFFIRMATIVE_ACTION.pdf - checksum='acbd90a49fda95cfca2238e8aed61b2a' byte count= '891099'