Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lobbyists Registration - Annual Registration Guide
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Lobbyists Registration - Annual Registration Guide (20071205184011_ipub31.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '646026378'.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Lobbyists Registration Annual Registration Guide Jesse White Secretary of State State of Illinois Annual Registration Guide Contents Contents INTRODUCTION REGISTRATION INFORMATION Required Information for Registration Authorized Agent Set Up (New Entity or Existing Entity) "Add New Entity" Link Self-employed Registrations 501(c)(3) Registration Requirements Photographs Payments/Fees Change Authorized Agent Information (Agent Management) Amending Registrations Entity Termination Non-Compliance Status.9 Late Fees.9 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS Login Select Registration.12 User With Assigned Entities.12 New User.12 Select Menu Option (Non self-employed entities) Employment Status For New Entities Registration Status For New Entities.15 Registration Information Contractual Lobbying Entities Information Client Entity Information Lobbying Intent.19 Lobbying Intent Instructions Executive and/or Legislative Branch Agencies Description of Lobbying Activity.20 Subject Matter.20 Annual Entity Regi
Document Descriptive Information
- MIME Type: application/pdf
- File Modification Date On Web Server: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:42:21 GMT
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:33:12 GMT
- Observed Length: 1261957 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20071205184011_ipub31.pdf - checksum='2020e7b4d1e8e679e0b717b70432adb6' byte count= '1261957'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State, Index Division
- contactPhoneNumber: 217 782 7017
- contactState: IL
- dateCreated: 12 28 2006
- dateLastModified: 12 29 2006
- description: Companies that have individual employees who will be lobbying on their behalf, or have retained outside lobbyists or lobbying entities to lobby on their behalf, are required to register as a lobbying entity.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ipub31.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Index Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Accept Ranges: bytes
- Connection Parameters: Keep-Alive
- Entity Tag: 18a424-134185-1c06d140
- Host Machine Dns Address: 184.108.40.206
- Keep Alive: timeout=10, max=100
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.37 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.cyberdriveillinois.com/ipub31.pdf
- Server Reported Date Of Transfer: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 00:44:57 GMT
- Server Response Code: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
- Server Specification: IBM_HTTP_Server/6.0 Apache/2.0.47 (Unix)
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 18:40:11
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 18:40:00