Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- What's New Division of Education Online Program and Materials Update (December2006.htm)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.December 2006 More Lending Trunks Now Available Made possible by grant from the Illinois Conservation Foundation, the Illinois Department of Natural Resources’ (IDNR) Division of Education has now assembled and placed an additional eight People and Animals From Illinois’ Past trunks at lending locations for your use. These trunks contain items related to Native Americans in Illinois as well as to the mammoths, mastodons and other mammals that once roamed our land. The trunks contain lessons, activities, Native American games, replica pottery, representative foods and tools, replica animals and teeth, video, books, posters and much more.
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:06:50 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- December2006.htm - checksum='087080aaaadf86401c566f42f8e40a0d' byte count= '18175'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield, IL
- contactFaxNumber: (217)782-9552
- contactName: Division of Education
- contactNetworkAddress: www/dmr/teachkids@Illinois.gov
- contactOrganization: Department of Natural Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: (217)524-4126
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 12 00 2006
- dateLastModified: 12 00 2006
- description: Gives information regarding new workshops and materials that have been released or scheduled during the past month at the Department of Natural Resources.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Natural Resources
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2006