Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Building on Rural Assets for a Better Future 2004: Annual Report to the Honorable Rod R. Blagojevich, Governor and the Illinois General Assembly
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Annual report (GRAC_2004.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
100 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:25:07 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- GRAC_2004.pdf - checksum='4919749b34587a7df45d1cbb35a34bc4' byte count= '5949835'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Governor's Rural Affairs Council
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactFaxNumber: 3128144862
- contactOrganization: Illinois Lieutenant Governor's Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 3128145220
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 15-200
- contactZipCode: 60601-3220
- dateCreated: 01 01 2004
- dateLastModified: 01 03 2004
- description: Annual report of the Governor's Rural Affairs Council. The GRAC succeeded in increasing access to health and dental care, bringing Internet service to rural communities to bridge the digital divideand providing free tax preparations to promote awareness of the Earned Income Tax Credit to provide tax relief to working taxpayers. The GRAC also worked to promote the conservation of energy and support the adoption of a renewable energy standard that expands All-American energy sources such as wind, solar and soy biodiesel. The success of these initiatives was due to grass-root agencies and programs and the formation of key private-public partnerships.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Office of the Lieutenant Governor
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2004