Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort [LDL 8.9]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Guide for Literacy effort (ldl89.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Literacy Effort For more information, please contact: Secretary of State Literacy Office S. Second St. Springfield, IL 62701-1703 217-785-6921 800-665-5576, ext. For referral of students and volunteers to literacy programs, please contact: Illinois Adult Learning Hotline 800-321-9511 2006 ILLINOIS STATE LIBRARY GUIDE TO THE SECRETARY OF STATE Dear Fellow Literacy Advocates: Learning is lifelong process. As Secretary of State and State Librarian, am committed to ensuring that all Illinois citizens have access to quality literacy programs that set them on the path to lifelong learning. The Illinois State Library's Literacy Office addresses the educational needs of adult learners and families through four types of literacy projects: adult volunteer tutoring, family, summer enrichment and workplace. Learners in these programs embark on journey of lifelong learning with the assistance of dedicated volunteer tutors, teachers and mentors in nearly literacy projects throughout the state. Adu
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:42:38 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- ldl89.pdf - checksum='aa278da401b87c8738f82d98e57b95ad' byte count= '463783'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-6927
- contactName: Cyndy Colletti
- contactNetworkAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-675-6922
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 11 07 2005
- dateLastModified: 11 10 2005
- description: Describes the literacy efforts sponsored by the Illinois Secretary of State's Office, including: Adult Volunteer Literacy Tutoring Project, Workplace Skills Enhancement Project, Family Literacy Project, Family Reading Night, and Penny Severns Summer Family Literacy Program.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 2006