Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Guide to the Secretary of State Literacy Effort (2006) [LDL 8.9]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Guide for Literacy effort (ldl89.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Describes the literacy efforts sponsored by the Illinois Secretary of State's Office, including: Adult Volunteer Literacy Tutoring Project, Workplace Skills Enhancement Project, Family Literacy Project, Family Reading Night, and Penny Severns Summer Family Literacy Program.
Illinois State Library
Name: Cyndy Colletti
Organization: Illinois State Library
300 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701
Network Address: email@example.com
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 11 07 2005
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 11 10 2005
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:42:38 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- ldl89.pdf - checksum='aa278da401b87c8738f82d98e57b95ad' byte count= '463783'