Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Secretary White Awards LSTA Grants; ILA Conference; Synergy 2006 (insight_111205.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Hubert named executivedirector of Lewis & Clark Library System Congratulations to former State Library employee Tina Hubert, who has been named executive director of the Lewis & Clark Library System in Edwardsville. She succeeds Susan Lucco, who retired earlier this year. Prior to her appointment as executive director, Tina served nearly four years as Lewis & Clark's general consultant. Before that, she worked as consultant and state data coordinator at the Illinois State Library, coordinating the annual Illinois Public Library annual reports. She also has worked with the Downers Grove, Addison and Arlington Heights public libraries. Tina is graduate of the of at Urbana-Champaign with master's degree in Library and Information Science and bachelor's in elementary education. She is currently working toward master's in public administration at SIU-Edwardsville. Secretary of State and State Librarian Jesse White recently awarded Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grants totaling
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri,14 Jul 2006 15:59:13 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- insight_111205.pdf - checksum='d72fafdcf7ebf1a959ec6c22365c29c8' byte count= '374711'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-4326
- contactName: Patrick McGuckin
- contactNetworkAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-4029
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 11 08 2005
- dateLastModified: 11 10 2005
- description: Feature articles cover LSTA grants, I-Share, Synergy 2006: The Illinois State Library Leadership Initiative, Thinking Outside the Borders, and the appointment of Tina Hubert as Executive Director of the Lewis & Clark Library System.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November/December
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 2005