Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ILA Annual Conference; LSTA Grants Awarded; State Library Received Leadership Grants (insight_111203.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Librarians from across the state gathered in Springfield in mid-October for the Illinois Library Association Annual Conference. Several hundred conference participants attended the State Library's gala welcoming dessert reception hosted by Secretary of State Jesse White and State Library Director Jean Wilkins. The theme of the reception was "ILLINET! It's you and me and 4,000 Illinois libraries!", celebrating years of libraries sharing resources through the Illinois Library and Information Network. The State Library's Talking Book & Braille Service staff offered tours of their new building few blocks from the library and other library staff conducted tours of the State Library building. Attendees participated in an ILLINET quiz and The "ILLINET Voyage Through the Illinois State Library-\-The Hunt for READ October," in which READ October map provided guidance to various locations in the library. Wall of Sharing allowed attendees to leave their photo, business card or signature to celeb
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri,14 Jul 2006 15:59:01 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- insight_111203.pdf - checksum='84cbacdb0e6f122aaa9731e784f146a4' byte count= '240099'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-4326
- contactName: Patrick McGuckin
- contactNetworkAddress: email@example.com
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-4029
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 01 21 2004
- dateLastModified: 01 21 2004
- description: Feature articles cover the ILA Conference in Springfield, LSTA grants, the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center in Hartford, leadership grants awarded by the Institute of Museum and library Services, and new Project Next Generation sites.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: November/December
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 2003