Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Wilkins appoints working groups; Library training grants awarded; Survey profiles library trustees (insight_091099.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri,14 Jul 2006 15:55:00 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- insight_091099.pdf - checksum='05d59e200c1afa942ffcc4b194dd9223' byte count= '184441'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-4326
- contactName: Patrick McGuckin
- contactNetworkAddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-4029
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 03 15 2001
- dateLastModified: 05 07 2003
- description: Feature articles cover the unveiling to the public of Find-It! Illinois, family reading night, FirstSearch, the appointment of the Interlibrary Loan Working Group and the Delivery Working Group, and Illinois State Library Training Grants.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September/October
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 1999