Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Library showcased at State Fair; White nominates Gates training sites; Public hearings announced on non-resident library card changes (insight_091001.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri,14 Jul 2006 15:48:54 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- insight_091001.pdf - checksum='4b4d35865a114035a33972281cb7906b' byte count= '485933'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-4326
- contactName: Patrick McGuckin
- contactNetworkAddress: email@example.com
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-4029
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 04 16 2002
- dateLastModified: 05 07 2003
- description: Feature articles cover the Illinois Authors Book Fair, State Library conducted public hearings on non-resident library cards, libraries nominated as Gates Training lab sites, and the State Library at the Illinois State Fair.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September/October
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 2001