Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Chicago Tribune Profiles Director Anne Craig, Exhibits at the ISL; Library Institutes Huge Success (insight_070805.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.SEE YOU AT THE FAIR! The Illinois State Library will be well represented at this year's Illinois State Fair, which runs Aug. 12-21 in Springfield. Secretary of State Jesse White will hold his annual pre-State Fair picnic on Thursday, Aug. 11, for participants of Project Next Generation, White's mentoring program for young people that operates at public libraries throughout Illinois. The Jesse White Tumblers will entertain picnic goers, who will then watch the State Fair parade and go on rides at the fairgrounds. The State Library will once again have booth in Secretary White's tent. In conjunction with the latest fashion craze, State Library employees will hand out rubber bracelets to kids that read "Libraries Rock!" Visitors also can pick up State Library fans and stickers promoting Family Reading Night. The library's Talking Book and Braille Service will have booth in the Senior Building inside the main gate where print-disabled patrons can sign up for free reading materials throug
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri,14 Jul 2006 15:48:00 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- insight_070805.pdf - checksum='8ede5d613e445c3270748af956b47721' byte count= '652187'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-4326
- contactName: Patrick McGuckin
- contactNetworkAddress: email@example.com
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-4029
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 20 2005
- dateLastModified: 07 25 2005
- description: Feature articles cover a Chicago Tribune profile of State Librarian Anne Craig; summer exhibits at the State Library; LibraryU; the State Library's high school reading program, "Read for a Lifetime"; summer library institutes; and the ILA annual conference, "Service in the Fast Lane."
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July/August
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 2005