Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- School libraries share $1.3 million; Project Next Generation; Library Advocacy Day (insight_050600.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
300 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri,14 Jul 2006 15:08:09 GMT
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- insight_050600.pdf - checksum='f2b7ef09a923acac9844d75b2e47a303' byte count= '656770'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-785-4326
- contactName: Patrick McGuckin
- contactNetworkAddress: email@example.com
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Library
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-4029
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 03 15 2003
- dateLastModified: 05 07 2003
- description: Feature articles cover Project Next Generation, the Library of Congress bicentennial commemorative postage stamp, a long-range technology plan for Illinois libraries and per capita grants to Illinois public schools.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May/June
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Library
- volumeOrYear: 2000